Monday, April 2, 2012

kay has a migraine.... again

So, I get migraines a lot.  Usually, they consist of sharp, stabbing pain, directly behind my eye.  But lately (this last week, every damn day), I've been getting the nausea migraines.  The ones that make you feel like you've had a lot too much to drink and shouldn't be allowed to walk by yourself to the bathroom. 

Yeah, I don't like those, even if they are a great excuse to skip class. 

So I forgot the medication I picked up yesterday, and headed to class today where I got super sick and wanted to punch a dolphin, since hating things makes me feel better.  I came home to get it, intending to go back, and then the Kitty and I had this conversation.

kitty: Oh boy, she human is home and I want to jump on her lap and get pets.

me: Kitty, I feel like crap, don't step on my belly like that.

kitty: Okay, I will just climb on your boobies and stick my nose up yours to show you that I love you.

me: Kitty, you make me dizzy.  Stop.

kitty: Will you stay home and pet me and love me and be my best friend?

me: Hmm, that's not a bad idea.  I'm a danger on the road when I'm this dizzy.  Let me text work.

kitty: Oh boy, please keep petting me.

me: Kitty, if I stay home, I'm going to bed.

kitty: But you don't play with me when you're in bed.  You are grumpy.

me: Yes, I'm pure evil.  Just like a certain caticus braticus.

kitty: Who is that? Can we play? Will you give me treats?

me: Don't worry.  Here's a treat. I'm going to bed.

So I skipped work, took a 3 hour nap and still feel like crap.  I hate migraines, and the kitty loves her people.

No comments:

Post a Comment