Sunday, April 1, 2012

Convos with the cat

Sometimes, dumb fish kitty talks to me when I'm trying to get other things done.  Usually it's when I'm trying to sleep or do homework.  The other day, when I was dying on the couch due to a severe, nauseating migraine, she and I had this conversation.

me: Kitty, come snuggle.

kitty: Oh boy, it's the she human, she wants to play.

me: No kitty, I'll pet you, but don't lay on my wrists.  That defeats the purpose.

kitty: Okay, got it.  Lay across your arms, directly on your bad wrist.

me: Dammit, kitty. No.  Will you lay in a less douchey way?

kitty: Okay, I will lay with my butt in your face, so that you can feel how soft and amazing my tail is.

me: I regret inviting you to cuddle.

kitty: Should I rearrange myself? I bet I can step on you in ways that make you feel pain you didn't know you had.

me: You're made out of evil.

kitty: Nope, just awesome.  *tail flick in my face*

me: I'm giving up animals.  From now on, I'll just cuddle a cactus.  Much less annoying.

And end.  She's kind of a butt, and always knows when I need to pee.  Her favorite launchpad is my full bladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment