Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Music

I'm pretty sure it's unhealthy that my favorite Police song is about stalking.... but to be fair, it's one of the only good ones.  I actually had ideas for what to write today, but they only happen while I'm driving, or pretending to care in class, so that doesn't help.  I tend to try not to be a douche on the road, though when I'm walking, all bets are off. 

Hmmm, I really had something I wanted to say today, and I'm pretty sure it's gone forever, or until 3am, when I wake up to find dammit kitty and lock her in the bathroom.  She is pure evil and likes to meow at night, when I'm sleeping, and get Husband to wake up and pet her.  Because she's the devil. 

**Random note to myself, wear very loose fitting clothes when you go to visit your family and don't answer any pregnancy questions. **

Maybe if I take a nap, then I will remember things.  Or I'd have gotten a nap.... so win/win!

No comments:

Post a Comment