Saturday, April 14, 2012

mornings....

So, husband usually beats me at getting out of bed in the mornings, and it's because I'm usually getting to bed a lot later than he does.  It doesn't help that I don't get home until midnight on nights I work, which sucks.  A lot.  This morning wasn't any different.  Husband got out of bed and started working on his homework, while I took over our bed.  It was wonderful. 

And then I woke up. 

I'm cranky in the morning, and husband usually comes back into bed when I've woken up, so that he can combat my crankiness, and cuddle.  But I had to pee, and didn't want him squishing my bladder.  So I asked him if he would go potty for me. He said no.  Then I asked he he'd cup his hands underneath me, so I didn't have to get out of bed, he said no again.  Husband asked if I wanted a bed pan, and I said, "Yep, but only if you're cleaning it out." and then he swore at me and told me I wasn't disabled.  When I protested he said, mentally doesn't count, get your ass outta bed and pee yourself. 

What a fun suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment